As of January 2023, our providers are transitioning back to in-person appointments. Telemedicine appointments may still be an option on a case by case basis. Please call us to discuss your options. Masks are strongly encouraged in the Building. Your patience and cooperation is much appreciated.
Please call us at 907.222.0753 and we will do our best to continue to provide you the best care possible during these ever changing times.
Please review our current policies and procedures at Willow Medical &Wellness for COVID-19 as of February 2023.
- Please review and fill out a COVID Questionnaire and Waiver Form within 24 hours of your in-person visit. This form can also be found in CLIENT FORMS.
- We ask that if you are sick, that you either reschedule or switch to telemed/teletherapy.
- Please no family members or guests allowed unless specifically approved by your individual provider due to clinical necessity.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available for you at the entry or you may wash your hands with soap and water in our Lobby facilites.
- We encourage that you wear a mask while in the common areas of the building.
- Please try to maintain 6ft distance with other clients/staff to the extent possible.
For your protection and safety, we are taking measures to screen patients at risk or with active symptoms of COVID-19. We have installed UV filters in our Central HVAC system. We have additional HEPA/UV filters through out the building. We have created a socially distanced Lobby area and removed magazines. We have implemented routine cleaning protocols to ensure that frequently touched areas are sanitized and cleaned. We have made our intake and check-out process as touchless as possible. All of our forms can be filled out online.
Thank you for your cooperation!
For strategies to deal with Stress and Anxiety in Face of COVID-19 please visit:
- Managing Stress and Anxiety/COVID-19
- GUIDE: Living with Worry and Anxiety Amidst Global Uncertainty by Dr. Whalley & Dr. Kaur
- Tolerance for Uncertainty: A Covid-19 Workbook by Dr. Sachiko Nagasawa
In an effort to help mitigate the spread of the Coronavirus Pandemic, we are asking that patients and staff, to follow the advice of the Department of Health and Center for Disease Control.